AQUABOULEVARD DE PARIS is concerned about the confidentiality of personal data.
The Aquaboulevard de Paris website can be accessed at the following address <a href=”https://aquaboulevard.fr”>https://aquaboulevard.fr</a> has thus been developed in compliance with General Data Protection Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) and the French Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978 in its latest version.
2. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING CARRIED OUT ON THE SITE?
The party responsible for processing personal data on the https://aquaboulevard.fr website is AQUABOULEVARD DE PARIS, whose head office is located at 4-6 rue Louis Armand 75015 PARIS.
3. WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED ON THE WEBSITE?
The data processed relates to :
- your identity ;
- your ticket reservations ;
- your claims, subscription and contact requests.
The data processed is collected directly from you.
Fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory.
If you do not reply, your request will not be processed.
4. WHY IS YOUR DATA PROCESSED?
The processing of personal data is legally based on :
- performance of a contract ;
- Aquaboulevard de Paris’s legal obligations;
- the legitimate interests of Aquaboulevard de Paris;
- your consent.
Where processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
|Legitimate interests of Aquaboulevard de Paris :
5. WHO WILL RECEIVE YOUR DATA?
Personal data are processed, within the limits of their attributions and according to the purposes pursued, by :
- Aquaboulevard de Paris’ marketing, logistics, legal and accounting departments;
- external service providers in charge of implementing personal data processing or providing advice and assistance to Aquaboulevard de Paris. In this case, Aquaboulevard de Paris takes care to ensure that the subcontracting agreements between it and its subcontractors comply with legal and regulatory provisions;
- judicial and legal officers as part of their mission to provide legal assistance and representation in the event of litigation;
- judicial authorities ;
- any individual or legal entity empowered by an enforceable court decision.
6. HOW LONG WILL YOUR DATA BE STORED?
Your personal data is kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed, plus the time required for Aquaboulevard de Paris to exercise or defend its rights.
The main shelf lives are as follows:
|Order fulfilment, deliveries, returns||5 years from end of contract|
|Invoice management||10 years from the date of issue as an accounting document|
|Commercial prospecting||3 years from collection or last contact|
|Litigation management||Duration of legal prescription. In the event of legal action, data retention up to 5 years after the end of legal proceedings (when a decision has become final).|
7. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to access, rectify and delete personal data concerning you, the right to limit processing, the right to object, the right to portability of your data and the right to define directives concerning the conservation, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death. Proof of identity may be required.
You may be refused the exercise of any of these rights if your request does not meet the conditions laid down in the regulations. In this case, you will be duly informed.
These rights may be exercised by writing to AQUABOULEVARD DE PARIS at 4-6 rue Louis Armand 75015 PARIS or by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event of a complaint, you have the right to contact the CNIL at the following address: 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX, if you consider that the processing of your data does not comply with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions.